Sugar Free Summer Pudding
Sugromax Liquid Sweetener (more or less to taste)
high fibre white bread, crusts removed
- 1. Simmer berries for 10 minutes.
- 2. Remove from heat and stir in Sugromax Liquid Sweetener.
- 3. Strain berries and reserve the juice.
- 4. Line sides of a small bowl with bread slices leaving no gaps.
- 5. Soak bread with some of the reserved juice then add half of the berries.
- 6. Add a layer of bread, soak with juice then add remaining berries. Cover with remaining bread and soak with the remaining juice.
- 7. Place a plate, whose diameter is slightly less than the bowl, on top of the pudding and top with a 500g weight (approximately).
- 8. Refrigerate overnight. Turn out on to a serving plate. Serve chilled.