Sugar Free Boysenberry Whip
Sugromax Liquid Sweetener
low fat evaporated milk, chilled
tin boysenberries, drained (or 1 cup fresh/frozen boysenberries, cooked and cooled - use the juice to replace some of the boiling water)
- 1. Soak gelatine in the cold water.
- 2. Dissolve the gelatine in the boiling water. Refrigerate until just beginning to set. Whip.
- 3. Add the Sugromax Liquid Sweetener to the evaporated milk and whip.
- 4. Mix the boysenberry pulp with the whipped gelatine. Combine with the evaporated milk until well blended.
- 5. Spoon into individual serving dishes and refrigerate for 1/2 hour or until set.