Sugar Free Apricot Jam
Makes approximately 400ml
NB: Sugar preserves the food in regular preserves, so it must be remembered that preserves made without sugar may not last as long and will need storage in the refrigerator.
Sugromax Liquid Sweetener
- 1. Place apricots in a bowl and cover with boiling water. Leave to soak overnight.
- 2. Boil mixture until the apricots are soft and mushy and the mixture is the desired consistency for jam.
- 3. Process in a blender or food processor.
- 4. Add Sugromax Liquid Sweetener and mix well.
- 5. Fill into hot jars and seal while hot.
- 6. Store in refrigerator, or freeze until required.